As you are aware, we are responding to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 by moving all of our face-to-face courses to an online format. While this will cause some disruption taking face-to-face courses, please be assured that we are committed to making this a smooth transition and offer the following information and resources to help support you alongside the training.
Our training facilities are currently based within the manufacturing site, where all of our products are manufactured and made. Therefore, we have very strict policy in place to which we are unable to accommodate customers entering the building within this instant. We are hoping this will change in the near future so our practical element of training can continue.
Our online instruction utilizes two main tools, MONUHUB, which is our learning management system and zoom which is video conferencing software.
To prepare for these virtual class sessions:
1. First, carefully review the following website to learn about MONU Skincare: www.monuhub.com .
2. You will receive your training manuals prior the training course.
3. Next, our trainer will send you a link to confirm/ connect ready for the training to commence on the confirmed day. Usually the link will be sent 7 days prior to the training. Please be aware that sometimes our emails will go into junk or spam so please check these also.
4. Ideally therapists need to have the products to hand during the training session for the practical session.
5. During the training the trainer will cover the theory element along with our online demonstration videos from our MONUHUB website.
6. Your instructor will be communicating with you regarding how your course will proceed and certificates will be sent out after you have attended then training course.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this period. We want to assist you in any way that we can so that your educational goals are reached – on time!