This course is about providing Spray Tanning treatments and covering other important factors such as maintaining effective health, safety and hygiene throughout your work.
This course will benefit the following people:
- Those who have recently purchased a Tanworx Start-Up Pack
- Therapists who wish to understand more about the art of spray tan
During this course you will discover:
- Understanding how the active ingredients work on the skin
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing spray tanning treatments
- Consult, plan and prepare for treatments with clients
- Apply spray tan product
- Provide aftercare advice
Attendees should hold an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in beauty therapy. Uniforms should be worn during this training course.
Please click the link below to view all TANWORX training dates for 2015.
Should you wish to book on to any of the upcoming training dates please contact Hannah on 01242 538337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org